STARLAB® USER AGREEMENT
StarLab® products may be sold to a purchaser who can state and agree to the following:
This agreement applies to every Purchaser of StarLab® equipment, products, and/or materials(s) (“Goods”). Any unidentified term shall take the meaning described in the Purchase Agreement. By using Goods, the Purchaser agrees to the following:
- The Purchaser is over 18 years old and/or legally capable of entering into a contract.
- Purchaser is to be the sole owner of the product once a sale has been completed. A sale shall be considered complete once Purchaser pays for such item and Purchaser 1) uses Goods or 2) keeps Goods beyond three weeks from time of purchase, whichever occurs first.
- As owner of Goods, the Purchaser shall release StarLab® from all liability, including but not limited to, indemnification and contribution claims, related to the misuse of Goods by Purchaser or others in possession of Goods made by Purchaser.
- Only a Purchaser or Authorized User will use Goods.
- It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure all safety measures and product instructions are followed by Authorized User using Goods once acquired by Purchaser.
- Regardless of the Authorized User, the Purchaser agrees Goods will be used solely for educational purposes in conjunction with a formal course of science study.
- The Purchaser understands that Goods may contain potentially harmful items and/or chemicals that could cause injury or death if misused, that such Goods should be used only as directed, and that Goods should be kept away from children and pets.
- The Purchaser understands and agrees that it is Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that:
- Prior to and during each use of Goods, Authorized User fully understands and complies with all instructions contained in each kit and available at StarLab.com.
- Each Authorized User reads and fully complies with all the safety precautions noted in the accompanying lab manual before any experimentation is conducted; and
- All safety precautions are adequately implemented during experimentation as instructed and that experiments are performed exactly as directed in the procedure.
- Purchaser will not use Goods in violation of any county, state, or federal law.
- Purchaser authorizes StarLab® to contact Purchaser or Authorized User for research purposes.
- If an order requests international shipment and StarLab® agrees to such shipment, Purchaser accepts responsibility for ensuring all customs import documentation and licenses have been obtained before placing the order and know that such order may be subject to import duties. See International Shipping Terms.
THE PURCHASER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND BY ANY AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IF PURCHASER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PURCHASER MUST NOT USE GOODS.
Products manufactured by StarLab® are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the original purchase date. Should there be a defect in or malfunction of the product, StarLab® will repair or replace the product (at its option) free of charge other than shipping charges, which remain the responsibility of the purchaser. This one-year limited warranty includes the following StarLab® components: the StarLab EduDome and its accessories, the StarLab projector case and computer components, and additional StarLab®-branded products. This limited warranty excludes items manufactured and branded by other manufacturers but resold by StarLab® (for example, Optima projectors), which are warranted by their original manufacturer. This limited warranty is void if the product has been subjected to damage, unreasonable use, improper service, modification, or other causes not arising from defects in original materials or workmanship. This warranty gives you certain rights; you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Before use of any StarLab® product, user(s) must have read, agreed and adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement and User Agreement available at www.StarLab.com. User(s) agree to use StarLab® product(s) for educational purposes only and accept full and complete responsibility for all and any liability related to such use. It is the responsibility of the user(s) to understand the terms and conditions of the product. StarLab® will not be responsible for the misuse of its products.